[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - problem with espionage and iSpy

problem with espionage and iSpy

General discussion about Espionage 2.

problem with espionage and iSpy

Postby annis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 am

Hi
I had some problems with my old mac so the apple store gave me a new one. before they moved all my data i told them about espionage and they said no problems.
I got home and found out that i cant open my mail and other files. my old mac got wiped and the only info i have is on my passport.
the error msg is- "Couldn't establish communications with iSpy. Error 1. EspionageHelper will quit now."
this, as well- "Espionage's helper application appears to have crashed. This should not happen, so please accept our apologies. Espionage cannot be modified while the helper isn't running, try using the preferences to re-run it or quit and relaunch Espioange.
Please consider filing a bug report, we will do our best to fix this problem."
what should i do? i work on with this mac and for now apple is saying they cant help. HELP NEEDED FAST!!!
Thank you
annis

Re: problem with espionage and iSpy

Postby greg » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Return to Espionage 2