[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Folder with a no-entry sign

Folder with a no-entry sign

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Folder with a no-entry sign

Postby kyuser » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 am

I've just bought this app via your website and have tried to use it to

1. protect a folder that is approx 40gig (un-encrypted).
2. protect and encrypt thunderbird using the built-in application template.

On 1, it locks the folder with a password OK and also unlocks it when you type in the correct password - but - when the folder is closed (in finder), espionage goes into overdrive (I can hear my machine's fan going mad) and stops responding. This folder is not even encrypted - it only needs to be locked. Could this be because of the size? I've given it about 40 minutes to respond but it hasn't.

On 2, the behaviour is quite sporadic, and I haven't been able to figure out why. This seems to work perfectly fine sometimes but sometimes I can't even launch Thunderbird; the thunderbird icon bounces a few times in my dock and dies. When I launch espionage (and if it decides to respond), I can see a red no-entry sort of icon on my thunderbird folder - don't know what this means. The only way to get thunderbird to work again is to reboot my machine.

Any thoughts?

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.27f2