[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Tao Effect Forums • View topic - Catch-22

Catch-22

General discussion about Espionage 2.

Catch-22

Postby pvonk » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm running Snow Leopard and just downloaded Espionage. When invoking it, I get a warning that Logitech control Center is detected, an older version. I'm directed to MacUpdate site to download and update to the latest version. In the meantime, Espionage can't do anything (menus mostly grayed out). However, when I download LCC (3.0) and try to install it, it says that the software does not support the version of Mac OSX that I have. I'm guessing this isn't a Snow Leopard version.

I also went to Logitech's web site and tried downloading LCC for my mouse (which is also version 3.0 of LCC) but got the same result. Their "info" suggests that this version of LCC is good for 10.4 and 10.5, no mention of 10.6 (Snow Leopard).

So it seems I can't run Espionage without totally removing LCC, which I'm not willing to do.

Am I missing something?
pvonk

Re: Catch-22

Postby greg » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby greg » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Third option: Looks like they just updated LCC to 3.1 to work on Snow Leopard. :-)
Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby schlingel » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm

I have LCC uninstalled (Manually removed the Application Support Folders and the Application enhancers), because I don't want to use that piece of c#@%p that Logitech calls a driver ;)

Espionage still complains that LCC is installed. What else do I have to remove to get Espionage working?
schlingel

Postby greg » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Follow for news!
greg
Tao Effect Support

Postby schlingel » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks a lot!

I missed the InputManager
schlingel

Return to Espionage 2